Sunday, July 18, 2010

A run down of Muckno Mania..

Right so basically, all i have to talk about is Muckno Mania!
It all started on Thursday the 15th July! :P ha!

-So,Thursday.

This was only were the festival queen journey started!
Lisa went up for festival queen, so we had to go to
'Come Dine With The Queens' :) It was in the Glencarn.
I didn't want to go because i thought I'd miss
come dine with me with Janice Dickinson in it!
& i really didn't wanna miss it. But i did.
Thank God Niamh told me to watch it on 4oD :D
anyway, the dinner went on for ages.
The public interview was at this! :) Everyone was really good.
Competition was getting tough! After there was music by beatroot!
They are class, I just didn't enjoy myself.

-Friday.

So basically, i went to Cillins house like any other day!
We were dressing up as Wilma from the flinstones! :]
[Woo World Record Attempt]
Anyway i decided to shave Cillins legs! :P
Well he done a good bit himself but i helped!
It was funny! It was stubley the next day though! :/
Still it was a great idea! :) Make up was put on him!
& then Myself, Cillin & Trudy went up the street!
In the end we got the world record =D
905 people dressed up & they only needed 250 :]
So it's all good!! :) We went to minzentys then! :]
Tequila Mockingbird were playing!
Or should i say 'To Kill A Mockingbird![lmao!!]
They were good! & there was a fire act after!
The two girls where crappy but the boy way class!!
& the boy looked unbelievabley like Liam Conroy! :P
But anyway! It was good :)
There was a lovely fireworks display afterwards!
For once, your money really does go up in smoke! :]
But some of the fireworks, especially towards the end were deadly! :D
Can't wait till next year! :] That was the ending to the night really :)

- Saturday
This was the day to be in town!
Claire & Niamh were down from Knockbridge :O :P
It was great! sitting at ToBriCo eating Brioche & Eclairs :]
Thats the life of it, i tell ye! =D
They went home shortly after unfortunately!
But myself, Cillin, Caoimhe, Roisin, Paddy & Nikki went
to Stars in Your Eyes! :]
It's a talent show but at the end festival queen gets announced!
The talent show was great, & it went on for ages! :P
but it was worth it because in the end Lisa became festival Queen :D
Wooooo!! :D I was really happy for her! :]
After all the fuss was over, Me & Ursula went to Fiachra's 21st!
It was in the spinning wheel :P It was some craic!
Absolutely Packed when i went in!
But Jordan was up singing great songs like Wonderwall :]
It was Jordan, Fiachra, Martin & Gavin! :]
I don't know the band name! :P but they were great! :)
I just pushed my way to the front anyway! :)
afterwards i was about talking to some old friends &
peopole i havnt talked to in ages! People such as David or Robert!
It was lovely seeing them again! :]
I see them about, but i don't always get the chance to talk to them! :)
so that made me happy! & sure jesus i was talking to some of Lisa's friends
that are actually really nice! :P Hadn't talked to them before!
The cremartin one's told me to go home because i am only '14' >.<
I know it was only piss take! but im not 14! :P lmao!
It was a great night altogether! Really enjoyed it!
Day and Night! Both Fabulous! :)

-Sunday,Today.

Well I'm meant to go out tonight,
but I don't think I will. Don't think I could handle two nights!
€25 in to Switch & it's an open bar, tempting.
But i think it would be safer for me to pass!
& i don't mind because last night was great still :)
haha! (:

So thats really all!
Not much more to blog about I guess!
I really do just ramble on about nothing!
But you know, I have awesome friends!
So thats all that matters! :]
& Muckno Mania is ending today!
Oh just one more thing!
Eminem is like Amazing this weather!
His latest album is lik Wow!! :)
Gonna go listen to it!

I'll write again soon,
-Emma..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment