Friday, July 2, 2010

My First Blog (:

Okay, so first blog!
Nobody knows what to write for their first blog now, do they? :)
So anyway i guess i will start off with some current issues! :P
I absolutely love the winky face! ;) ;) ;)
YESSS!! :D
&+ I'm totally obsessed with FrontierVille :]

Okay, now when you see me use alot of smiles faces like :) on msn!
You know shit is going down :P
It means I'm kinda pissed off, but i know I shouldn't be! :P
Just so you know like! :P

So today, i did absolutely feck all :)
I think these blogs will be good for me especially because
i have the gift of the gab! I could 'waffle' on forever!
*that reminds me..In my October tests in 3rd year,
I did shit in my Woodwork exam because apparently i 'waffled' too much! :)

Whoops :P

Highlight of my day; Shopping for Lemon CheeseCake Ingredients & bumping into a few friendly faces along the way! ;)
Gonna make it tomorrow with Nikki, Steven, Roisin & maybe Abbie & Cillin :)

I don't care who turns up! It will still be a good days craic! :)

Lets do a wee list here!
Whats UP on my list this week is,

- Muckno Mania Is Coming Closer!
- TuPac Memorial Cheese Cakes!
- Starting up a rap duo! STD's! :]

Going down on my list this week is,

- The Weather {unpredictable or what}
- The Late Nights {They just get boring}
- Lemon Puffs :'[ {It saddens me to say,they have lost their magic)



I'm not a blog virgin anymore! :)
-Emma..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment